Matrix // Latin square

  • mathieu344
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hello,

      I was wondering if their is a general solution on how to determine the minimal information required in the matrix to find the "Unique" solution, if the matrix is:

      1. Squarred
      2. Symmetrical on the diagonal
      3. the matrix represent a "latin squarre"
      4. First column is the cardinal of each row
      5. And the diagonal only have limited value

      Anyone have an idea on how to threat this kind of problem?