Repetition of prime pattern within groups of 30

  • julienbenney
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2011
      Logically, rather than within centuries, one should look at repeating prime numbers over each cycle of thirty, so that one can see how often the primes of two (or more) consecutive groups of 30 numbers repeats. This is because the factors of 2, 3 and 5 occur at the same points every thirty numbers (2 times 3 times 5 is thirty).
    • whygee@f-cpu.org
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2011
        On Mon, 16 May 2011 05:55:19 -0000, julienbenney wrote:
        > Logically, rather than within centuries, one should look at repeating
        > prime numbers over each cycle of thirty, so that one can see how
        > often
        > the primes of two (or more) consecutive groups of 30 numbers repeats.
        > This is because the factors of 2, 3 and 5 occur at the same points
        > every thirty numbers (2 times 3 times 5 is thirty).

        well, it think you're right, though this opens new questions.
        but considering that there is no bound in the search in the "decades"
        or
        "centuries", these can be multiples of 2,3,5,7, etc.
        You just don't have to mention it to "numerologists" or others who
        are anchored in the decimal, human-centric number systems and
        symbology.

        And yes, there are some kinds of repetitions in the cycles of size
        6,30,210 etc. since that's how prime numbers are built :-)
        My feeling is that the rest is just coincidences and tell us nothing
        meaningful.

        yg