question 2^49499-1 divided 98999

  • ric.judor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
      wath is the composite Mersenne number with small proven prime factors.

      example :

      2^49499-1
      factor = 98999 is very smal

      i found this but i dont know if it already exist.
    • elevensmooth
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
        Will Edgington has files with every known Mersenne Factor every found. Check there to see if factors are new, and send new ones to him.

        http://www.garlic.com/~wedgingt/mersenne.html

        William
        Poohbah of oddperfect.org

        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "ric.judor" <ric.judor@...> wrote:

        > wath is the composite Mersenne number with small proven prime factors.
        >
        > example :
        >
        > 2^49499-1
        > factor = 98999 is very smal
        >
        > i found this but i dont know if it already exist.

      • maximilian_hasler
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
          The prime 49499 is listed (as the 332th term) with the first 1000 other primes of this type in http://oeis.org/A002515 (see the 'Table" in the "LINK" section).
          It takes 0.02 seconds on my computer to compute and print all of these.

          Maximilian