PFGW 3.4.6 has been released

  • mgrogue@wi.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      I have finished up changes for PFGW 3.4.6. Here is a list of changes:

      1) Use gwnum for POWMOD script function when numbers are larger than 650 bits.
      2) Added -C switch to give better control over output for the console version.
      -C takes a single argument:
      quiet - the least amount of output, only gives status updates
      normal - output status updates and newlines after PRPs and primes (default)
      GFFactors - output factors when using -g switch
      verbose - output result of all tests and output factors found
      The default behavior of the console version is -Cnormal, which is same as the
      default behavior of WinPFGW. Use -Cverbose to get the previous behavior of the
      console version.
      3) Due to addition of -C switch, pfgw will now output test results for all lines
      from simple input files with two exceptions. It will not override -Cverbose
      and it will not output factors.

      You can get the latest version from here, http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpfgw/.

      If you run into any problems, let me know.

      --Mark