Number Theory Day in San Diego

  • Jack Brennen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      Just a heads up to anybody on these lists who might not have
      seen it... Feb. 19 is Southern California Number Theory Day
      at UC San Diego.

      http://www.math.ucsd.edu/~scntd/2011/

      The talk which really interests me (and probably would interest
      other primenumber/seqfan types) is the first one at 10 AM,
      with Jeffrey Lagarias. I believe the talk will be about the
      xyz conjecture, a variant of the ABC conjecture.