Number of ordinary on the interval

  • Ситников Сергей
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hello David.
      Main feature:
      Interval [p_n, p_ (n 1) ^ 2] can not be changed in magnitude.
      The average gap is rigidly attached to the interval [p_n, p_ (n 1) ^ 2]
      For example: for the interval [p_n, a ^ 2], p_n ^ 2 <a ^ 2 <p_ (n 1) ^ 2 we need a middle gap. The regular otherwise an error in the calculation. [a ^ 2, b ^ 2]
      Hence: The main problem - to find the relation between (P_n) and an error calculating the number of primes in the interval [p_n, p_ (n 1) ^ 2]
      What I'm doing, everything else is secondary.
      Solving this problem would close many issues. But the time needed to solve a lot.
      Sergey.