Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Convolution Product in C++]]

  • Milton Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2001
      Thanks for letting me know.

      It seems that the new prime pages is some how,
      cutting off the attachments, which I still don't
      understand if this is correct, or something
      additional that I have to do?

      Do you?

      Milton L. Brown
      miltbrown@...

      Jason Stratos Papadopoulos wrote:

      > I see this has been forwarded twice already; what's the history with
      > your message?
      >
      > jasonp
    • Chris Caldwell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
        On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Milton Brown wrote:
        > It seems that the new prime pages is some how,
        > cutting off the attachments, which I still don't

        Yes, I set it up that way. I thought we might use the file area. But the
        attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it. Attachments can
        carry viruses...

        Chris
      • David Broadhurst
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
          Chris Caldwell wrote:

          > attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it

          Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
          long files belong in the files area, as successfully
          managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.

          Thanks

          David
        • Conrad Eaton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
            At 12:15 AM 01/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
            >Chris Caldwell wrote:
            >
            >> attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it
            OK, I agree - leave them off. However, let me display my ignorance here.
            How does one access the files area? Thanks,
            Connie
            >Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
            >long files belong in the files area, as successfully
            >managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.
            >
            >Thanks
            >
            >David

            >The Prime Pages : http://www.primepages.org

          • David Broadhurst
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
              Conrad Eaton wrote:

              > How does one access the files area?

              Click on "Files" to left of message.

              There is the only file lodged there at present:

              http://www.egroups.com/files/primenumbers/Articles/antiorders.zip

              by RenaudL = Lifchitz the Younger

              David
            • Mohale's Hoek RC
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
                Hi Chris,

                I have not received anything from the primenumber group in the last few days
                which is unusual. If there has not been any messages from the group, fine.
                But if I got unsubscribed by mistake I would like to subscribe.

                I have not been able to cope that well with the messages I receive lately,
                maybe I missed something. Anyway I tried to subscribe from the prime pages
                web site, but I failed.

                I hope to hear from you.

                Peter Lesala.
                mohales@...