Re: Journals submissions

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      "ianredwood" <ianredwood@...> wrote:

      > I had heard (and perhaps there was a misreading here)
      > that HOL Light was a proof-checker.

      If you will look at Section 18.2 of the tutorial
      http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jrh13/hol-light/tutorial_220.pdf
      for the proof of Fermat's litle theorem, you may judge for
      yourself how easy (or otherwise) HOL-light is to use.

      David
    • ianredwood
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
        PS Can anyone point me towards any worthwhile preprint servers for papers in number theory?
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2010
          --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
          "ianredwood" <ianredwood@...> asked:

          > Can anyone point me towards any worthwhile preprint
          > servers for papers in number theory?

          http://arxiv.org/list/math.NT/recent

          David
        • ianredwood
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2010
            I thought you needed some kind of reference from some upstanding member of the mathematical establishment, for that one....