HOW DID HARDY LITTLEWOOD REACH TO TWIN PRIME CONJECTURE?

  • Alberto Zelaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      I read somewhere that Hardy Littlewood stated their twin prime conjecture
      through analysing a few numbers and concluding that distribution of twin
      primes must be in a certain way. I also read that Hardy himself was very
      critical about the way they worked. If someone has an idea on how they
      worked, let it know. Kind regards. Alberto Zelaya