Re: New file uploaded to primenumbers

    Message 1 of 195 , Jul 26, 2010
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      "djbroadhurst" <d.broadhurst@...> wrote:

      > In Orwellian terms: 2 Selfridges bad;
      > 3 Selfridges probably good enough in real life.

      I have found an online copy of Oliver Atkin's $2500 offer
      for fooling his 7-Selfridge test (Fermat + Lucas + Cubic):

      http://tinyurl.com/2vfqlf4

      His incidental comments are quite amusing.

      David
    • primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 195 of 195 , Aug 15, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the primenumbers
        group.

        File : /Articles/quadratic_article.pdf
        Uploaded by : kradenken <kradenken@...>
        Description : Quadratic Article (Paul Underwood)

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        kradenken <kradenken@...>