Re: Formula that couples each composite number to one prime only

  • Victor Reijkersz
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 26, 2010
      Hi Yann/stmaddox,

      Whats actually going on is that each pattern predicts the next primes up to the pattern slot where the total of pattern numbers is larger then the patterns prime square.

      So the 5 and 7 patterns are all primes... but the 11 pattern is the first pattern who's sum (210) is larger then the square of the prime of the pattern (121)

      however thats still a substantial number of primes that get predicted.

      best regards,
      Vic