order of a group in natural numbers with adjoined squares

  • bhelmes_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      A beautifull evening,

      I am not sure if this is the right place to ask a mathematical question about number theory, but i hope that there is somebody who can give me a hint. The question is important for proving primes.

      I investigate natural numbers with adjoined squares modulo a number p
      If i detect a cyclic group with order d, does this implies that every factor of p consist of a cyclic group with order d ?

      As far as i know this is right for natural numbers, but what happens
      if i look in the field of natural numbers with adjoined squares ?

      Nice greetings fromt the primes
      Bernhard