INTRODUCING ALBERTO ZELAYA

  • Alberto Zelaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 5:58 PM
      I'm Alberto Zelaya, lawyer and retired diplomat of the Argentine Foreign
      Service. I served in Algeria, Colombia and New Zealand. I write some fiction
      short stories, and have finished my first novel. Apologia de un pibe de
      barrio. Im interested in twin primes and in the analysis of the sets of the
      form nab+-a+-b as a key to demonstrate the twin prime conjecture. If someone
      is interested in this issue pls, donĀ“t hesitate to email me. Thanks. Alberto
      Zelaya