Change the sieve a little

  • Liu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      Yes, Chris said ¡°n^2+1 is currently beyond our reach¡±. (21405)

      In 1978, H.Iwaniec proved that there are infinitely many natural numbers n such that n^2+1 is the product of at most two primes, the "parity problem" in modern sieve theory prevent further progress.

      Change the sieve a little: deleting the residue class B mod p from all natural numbers successively instead the multiples of p in a given range x, leaving the residue system T_{i}, then the order topological limits of the set sequences T¡¯_{i} determine the conjectures.

      I post a similar file: ¡°On the Sophie Germain prime conjecture¡±
      http://bbs.math.org.cn/viewthread.php?tid=3372&extra=page%3D1
      Please share this formal proof and help me find flaw. Welcome to improve it.

      I had spent 10 years to reflecte my original idea, I think I had formally treated Phil¡¯s ball problem, but don¡¯t know whether there is another flaw, please help me.
      Liu.