Check this out...

  • roupam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 12:43 AM
      Hi guys... i dont remember if i've posted here before...
      I released a paper on arxiv... and would be glad to get your feedback on it...

      http://arxiv.org/abs/1002.2267

      Thanks
      Roupam
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 9:29 AM
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
        "roupam" <bappan420@...> advertised:

        > http://arxiv.org/abs/1002.2267

        wherein appears this misspelled claim:
        > Granvile's model is false.

        Take care, Roupam: you contest with Andrew at your peril.
        Perhaps we may we look forward to another withdrawal,
        as has already occurred in the cases of

        http://arxiv.org/abs/0912.4646

        http://arxiv.org/abs/0911.5572
        > This paper has been withdrawn by the author

        Cramer's conjecture is harder to prove than you suppose.