PFGW 3.3.2 has been released
- You can d/l the WIndows, MacIntel, and Linux builds from http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpfgw/files/.
Here is a summary of the changes:
1) Rolled back changes from 3.3.1 because they resulted in memory leaks in WinPFGW. Used a different method to force display of test result when using -q.
2) Re-enabled Windows code to check memory leaks with debug builds.
3) Added memory leak logic to WinPFGW.
4) Fixed all known memory leaks in PFGW. These memory leaks have existed since 1.x.
5) Fixed most of the other memory leaks in WinPFGW. These leaks occur when PFGW is terminated and not during execution of PRP/primality tests.
6) Changed documentation for -h to match functionality of PFGW. -h now requires an argument. Previously the argument was optional and would default to pfgw.txt.
The memory leak detection code is built into debug builds (on Windows) only, not releases.
This release does not resolve the issue identified by Max and David. I am still investigating. Right now it appears to be tied to the changes made to PFGW to support gwnum 25 and not any of the other modifications for PFGW.