Status n^2-n+41.

  • Sren
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 12:44 PM
      Thanks for the advice using Ubasic, it needs my demands.

      I have calculated some formulas for n^2-n+p to relate to p=41, and as somebody said, it is trivial to find p-values with higher density of primes than p=41, at least in my programming.p up to 100000.

      p n=1000 n=10000 n=100000

      41 581 4149 31985
      27941 599 4466 35150
      41537 606 4480 35163
      55661 621 4544 35886
      72491 610 4533 35625

      I would like if somebody took a result in ex. n=10000 and recalculate it(½ minut).

      Best regards Søren Nielsen