Qbasic/ number of digits.

  • Sren
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      Does anybody know how to get more digits in qbasic, or do I need another program.
    • Di Maria Giovanni
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
        You must use a good programming language:
        - use C language with GMP library to get unlimited digits.- Freebasic with GMP library to get unlimited digit.- Pari/GP- Mathematicaand so on,ByeGiovanni Di Maria