Distribution of Primes

  • bhelmes_1
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 23, 2010
      A beautifull day

      Results for Primes mod some numbers up to 10^14 is ready
      http://beablue.selfip.net/devalco/table_of_primes.htm
      I checked the results to P mod 4 = 3 and P mod 4 = 1
      concerning the existing table.

      I used a sieve of Eratosthenes with a Heap-construction for collecting the primes and Help-array in the first level Cache for sieving the primes.

      Program under
      http://beablue.selfip.net/devalco/sieb_des_eratosthenes.htm

      Runtime of the program is 7*14 days, i distributed the work on 7 nodes.

      There can be made some improvements using assembler.

      I would like to expand the tables with the distribution of Primes up to 10^15 or 10^16.

      Is there a chance to calculate the programs in a grid or cluster.
      A connection between the node is not necessary.

      Besides the results could be usefull for physic or biologic research

      Nice Greetings from the primes
      Bernhard

      http://www.devalco.de
    • Andrey Kulsha
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 23, 2010
        > I would like to expand the tables with the distribution of Primes up to
        10^15 or 10^16.

        http://listserv.nodak.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind1001&L=nmbrthry&T=0&X=14ADB57FE44944E3D4&P=327

        Best regards,

        Andrey