PFGW 3.3.0 has been released
- There are significant behavior changes to this release of PFGW WRT to the handling of sumout/roundoff errors and the use of the -a switch.
1) The -a swith no longer supports -1 and -2 as they cause problems with the gwnum library. It now support 3, 4, and 5.
2) PFGW will automatically switch to the next larger FFT size for all tests if it detects a roundoff or sumout error. This information will be displayed to the user and written to the pfgw_err.log file. As a difference from previous releases, the roundoff/sumout error will not be written to pfgw.log.
3) The GFN divisibility logic had to be significantly modified to support the changes for automatically adjusting the FFT size.
4) The PFGW server (which was Windows only) is no longer built or distributed as no users have expressed any interest in using it.