Re: Prime Count 2010

  • maximilian_hasler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "JeffC" <@...> wrote:

      > Hi, all.
      >
      > Some of you may be interested in this,
      > many will not see the point. I'm happy to discuss it.

      Nice start ;-)

      > But first, I have written up what I feel to be a straight-forward,
      > easy to read description on the Riemann Hypothesis
      > http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook%20mathematics/cook%20riemann%20hypothesis%20proof/riemann%20hypothesis/riemann%20hypothesis%2001.htm

      I agree with equation (1): 1/x = x^-1
      and with equation (2): x = log(e^x)
      but not with equation (3), " integral of Li(x) = 1/log(x) "

      (I did not see if this is used later on.) Also, you say

      "one takes the natural logarithm of all the numbers and divides them by one"

      In both cases, it should be the other way round.

      That said, I wish a Happy New composite year to all prime maniacs! ;-)

      Maximilian