Relaunch of the "Multifactorial Prime Search webpage".

  • kraDen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hi All,

      Since the demise of Geocities the multifactorial search has been homeless.

      Now thanks to the kindness of the people at Free-DC (Special thanks to Phil for setting everything up for me) it is alive and kicking again

      It can now be found at http://mfprimes.free-dc.org

      The relaunch comes with the announcement of a new record mutifactorial
      found by Rene Dohmen (back in September but I had nowhere to put it til now)

      Could anyone who has links to the old Geocities site http://www.geocities.com/kradenken/mfprimes.html
      please update them

      Cheers
      Ken

      p.s. additional thanks to Matt Mills for putting me in contact with Free-DC