Codes based on the squares of seven and nine.

  • Harvey Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      I was looking for a yahoo group on mathematics that might solve some of my mathematical suppositions. I dont know how strict the moderator is as some of my posts may be off topic as concerning primes, but this is an interest of mine. I am concerned with actually building things based on certain precepts, namely what I call the beginnings of magic square technology; whereby the numbering sequence of a magic square is used in a coil construction using square windings. Concerning this Idea I have made the first prototype to investigate what we may call a lorentz force transformer, of which tests have not yet concluded.
      RF from a lap top computer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRmfHfCYPAc
      shows the first five square wind model;
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLEBH04Fi3Q
      shows investigations of toroids having very low resonant frequencies picked up by rf emanations of a florescent bulb and a lap top computer.
      The whole point of magic square tech as we might call it is to construct coils of the lowest resonant frequency by means of coil construction in which internal capacity is added by winding method.
      One of these contemplated winding patterns is based a 64 square winding pattern of eight to a side, where the position of each winding change is made as a chess knight. If the windings were made laterally they would use eight layers. The chess knight path from a corner to corner can be made so that instead the pattern is made in only four layers. The completed pattern will be a lateral magic square; whereby its construction is based on the squares of seven and nine. Has anyone heard about any correlation with magic squares and primes, besides this example?
      Sincerely Harvey D Norris
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/