The sum of prime numbers

  • murat.cagliyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      I've define a set of prime numbers. hypothesis and the Goldbach's
      conjecture of Riemann that I think would work.
      a certain number of N, so that, the sum of prime
      Ptotal = sum (m, n = 1, N) [<m*n>] - sum (m, n = 2, N) [<m*n>] - 1
      equations can be found with. <m*n> 'means the average of each element
      multiplied with each other, for example, 2 * 3 = 3 * 2 = 1 * 6 = 6 * 1
      to 4 different product there. <m*n> = 6 = (2 * 3 = 3 * 2 = 1 * 6 = 6 *
      1) / 4 is the result.
      If instead Ptotal = sum (m, n = 1, N) [m * n] - sum (m, n = 2, N) [m *
      n] - 1 Using the equation, 4 to 2 * N to a value of up to,
      gives an even number.

      So even number greater than 2 s and has a close relationship between
      prime numbers.