Re: xeno riddle

  • marku606
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2009
      That mathematician is good. All I can see is that the pattern in the first is repeated somewhere in each of the succeeding eight patterns. And, the 1st, 3rd and 7th are symmetrical. And it's a good exercise in closing brackets. And they all start with [.[ and end with ].]

      But wait! I sense it has something to do with primes....must be my human-alien hybrid brain starting to kick in...