Re: [PrimeNumbers] Another question

  • James J Youlton Jr
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2009
      Oh my, what a disappointment. I thought for sure they would have a name. Perhaps we can name them?

      Three possibilities among many occur to me: "Unidigital Primes", "Monodigital Primes", or "Solodigital Primes".

      I'm making a puzzle contest and I'm looking for a name to call them if one exists or can be named.

      James