RH Proof

  • JeffC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hi, All.

      It would be great if I could get some feedback on this. I have completed a third proof of the Riemann Hypothesis, this one being the only one I consider worthwhile. Please give feedback or comments as you wish, or forward it to someone you know who can effectively review it.

      Here's the abstract:

      Abstract:

      A proof of the Riemann Hypothesis is proposed in six lemmas, where five of the six are proven using elementary arithmetic. It is shown that by applying all the zeros of the zeta function to a ratio, having an infinite number of numerators and divisors equal to the same value, the modulus of a variable z used to calculate the ratio are all equal to the square root of one divided by fourteen for all the zeros of zeta of s, trivial or non-trivial. Using the common modulus, it is shown that the value of the ratio for all the non-trivial zeros is a fixed constant, whereby allowing one to calculate the only possible positive Real part of s for the non-trivial zeros. Such proof suggests that the greatest common multiple and lowest common denominator of this ratio for all the zeros of zeta of s lie in the non-trivial zeros with a fixed Real part one half.

      To download the entire file (30 pages, 2MB), you can do this from www.JeffreyNCook.com or more directly, this link:

      http://www.jeffreyncook.com/cook%20riemann%20hypothesis%20proof.htm

      Much thanks,

      Jeff