Anticipation about PRIMO

  • Norman Luhn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
      I glad to inform you, that maybe the first gigantic certificate with PRIMO is available in 50 days :-). So the elapsed time will be about 115 days.

      happy weekend

      Norman
    • mikeoakes2
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, Norman Luhn <nluhn@...> wrote:

        > I glad to inform you, that maybe the first gigantic certificate with PRIMO is available in 50 days :-). So the elapsed time will be about 115 days.

        My certification (strictly single-processor, which I understand yours is not) is down to just over 19000 bits, and reducing at about 1500 per week.

        Given that both runs will speed up dramatically towards the end, it will be interesting to see whose finishes first!

        Mike
      • Norman Luhn
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
          Oh yes, Mike !

          But Phase 2 will be done also. I have at the moment 26921/33549 bits left. Still enough to do !

          Norman
        • Norman Luhn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009