Re: 2 > exp(Euler)

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 26, 2009
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      "mikeoakes2" <mikeoakes2@...> wrote:

      > [0.461601, 0.461547, 1.00012, 1.52844]

      Great stuff, Mike.

      There is a corollary: both NewPgen and OpenPFGW
      must have been behaving near perfectly to give
      such wondrous agreement with Mertens, nicht wahr?

      PS: How long will Pascal take for the AP16 :-?

      David
    • mikeoakes2
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 26, 2009

        > PS: How long will Pascal take for the AP16 :-?

        Dang.., I hoped no-one (at least not one of my APn competitors:-) would spot what that NewPGen run was for; but you of course got it in one.

        On an Intel Quad at 3.6Ghz, about 4 months elapsed if I'm lucky, twice that if not.

        (Current status: after 10 elapsed hours, it has found 7 AP13's.)

        Mike
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 26, 2009
          --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
          "mikeoakes2" <mikeoakes2@...> wrote:

          > Dang.., I hoped no-one
          > (at least not one of my APn competitors:-)
          > would spot what that NewPGen run was for;
          > but you of course got it in one.

          Oh what a tangled web remains,
          When author candidly explains!

          David, pace Marmion