sorry

  • sta staf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      sory for all because the 2 numbre are not the mersenne numbre .

      the great probleme is : my 2^n - 2 mod n = 0 if n is prime

      this formula work with al integer else 2^p-1

      example 2^p - 1 = 2^11 - 1 = 2047

      2^2047 - 2 mod 2047 = 0 but 2047 is not prime

      so the formul 2^n - 2 mod n = 0 is corecte if n # 2p -1

      for n = 99000313

      2^n-2 mod n = 0

      thanks