Re: [PrimeNumbers] all numbers true !!

  • Jud McCranie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      At 04:50 PM 8/1/2001 +0200, znz@... wrote:

      >Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
      >Titanix and its successor ;-)

      That's great! For a while I was worried that a program like Titanix would
      cease to exist.

      | Jud McCranie |
      | |
      | 137*2^261147+1 is prime! (78,616 digits, 5/2/00) |
    • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
        znz@... wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > >May I ask why?
        >
        > Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
        > Titanix and its successor ;-)
        >
        > The new prog is on average almost twice as fast as Titanix. A beta
        > version should be available next week.
        >
        > Marcel Martin

        Marcel, you really gave me a shock with that announcement in your
        I'm looking forward to that beta version :)

        Hans

        (who also thinks that Norman would have done better adding Titanix
        to his name at Tony's k-tuplets page)