A study based on prime numbers that switches a light in the dark underground of the mathematical building

  • Filippo Giordano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
      In the spring of 2009 the divine breath of inspiration was blown on two Ms, wich stand one for Mistretta and the other Mathematics.
      As concerns prime numbers, mathematicians have always been involved with two fundamental questions:
      1) Are prime numbers infinite?
      2) Is there a mathematical law that rules the distribution of prime numbers?
      The first question was solved by Euclide about 2300 years ago.
      The second... has found its answer today. Through a study I have carried out since a first intuition I had six years ago, at last I've found the key that reveals the perpetual cyclical dynamics to which all natural numbers, prime included, are subject.
      The theory concerning my discovery is going to appear in internet site http://www.mistretta.eu/Scrittori.html by the 6 of July next. Demonstrations and tables are gathered in a book that will be soon published.
      Regards.
      Filippo Giordano