Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Cracking RSA: Relationship between prime numbers and quantum theory

  • Kent Nguyen
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2001
      > I'm becoming ever more convinced that this thread has very little, if
      > anything, to do with prime numbers. I've probably already bored the
      > majority of readers, so I'll drop out of it here.

      You miss the point of the relation to prime number.

      Cracking the RSA code is a linear problem, thus a one-dimensional problem.
      You come and talk about the 4th dimension, which to me doesn't seem relevant.
      So you ya, you convince yourself.

      As I've said before, there exist a very close spectra that resemble prime
      number sequence.
      http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~mwatkins/zeta/physics1.htm

      My equation with two variables:

      Assume = C1 = P1*P2
      f(x) = x^2 - (P1 + P2)*x + C1 = 0

      I only have one equation with two variables. I need another equation to
      solve for P1 and P2. That's what lead me to quantum mechanic in trying to
      find the wavefunction that describes prime number sequence.

      If P1 = P2, I can use the quadraic formula to solve for x. Resulting in
      sqrt(C1).

      If P1 < P2 or P1 > P2, it's a more difficult situation.

      --kent