Re: [PrimeNumbers] 265 digit ap10

  • Jens Kruse Andersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Ken Davis wrote:
      > (1600616052+n*52323192)*617#+1 (n=0-9) describes a 265 digit ap10

      Congratulations on continuing your AP record sweep, now AP4 to AP10.
      http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl522332/math/aprecords.htm is updated.

      --
      Jens Kruse Andersen
    • Ken Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi Jens,

        Thanks for the congrats
        I think I'll move on to something else for a while.
        My method is not well suited for searches above ap10
        Poisson was kind to me this time

        Details of this one were
        Newpgen sieved 1e9 to 2e9
        pfgw yielded 18,894,798 prps
        C++ AP Search program (combined total of 2700 ghz hrs over 5 PCs)
        Resulted in
        71214 ap7s
        1133 ap8s
        14 ap9s
        0 ap10s
        Ran pfgw script files to extend AP7s, 8 and 9's (up and down) where appropriate
        Resulted in additional
        409 ap8s
        11 ap9s
        1 ap10