Re: conjecture

  • David Broadhurst
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      Devaraj Kandadai <dkandadai@...> wrote:

      > In my next post I hope to furnish the proof

      but then merely made the obvious remark:

      > highly improbable

      No progress has been reported since the posting by Max Alekseyev
      http://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?p=55271#post55271
      > 01 Jun 05, 11:39 PM

      David
    • Devaraj Kandadai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        True; recall that I used the phrase " Hope to prove"; Also the
        improbabality indicated by me is so great that I can safely challenge
        anyone to produce a counter example. Also note the improbabality reasoned
        has nothing to do with rarity of Mersenn primes.
        Devaraj