Re: [PrimeNumbers] all numbers true !!

  • Bouk de
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
      May I ask why? That would really be a pity if you stop
      with Titanix.

      Bouk.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
        Great news, Marcel! You keep amazing us.

        Looking forward to the release!

        Bouk.

        > Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute
        > concurrently both
        > Titanix and its successor ;-)
        >
        > The new prog is on average almost twice as fast as
        > Titanix. A beta
        > version should be available next week.
        >
        > Marcel Martin

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Jud McCranie
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
          At 04:50 PM 8/1/2001 +0200, znz@... wrote:

          >Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
          >Titanix and its successor ;-)

          That's great! For a while I was worried that a program like Titanix would
          cease to exist.

          | Jud McCranie |
          | |
          | 137*2^261147+1 is prime! (78,616 digits, 5/2/00) |
        • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
            znz@... wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > >May I ask why?
            >
            > Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
            > Titanix and its successor ;-)
            >
            > The new prog is on average almost twice as fast as Titanix. A beta
            > version should be available next week.
            >
            > Marcel Martin

            Marcel, you really gave me a shock with that announcement in your
            I'm looking forward to that beta version :)

            Hans

            (who also thinks that Norman would have done better adding Titanix
            to his name at Tony's k-tuplets page)