all numbers true !!

  • Norman Luhn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2001
      The new largest quadruplet is

      109267227191*2500#+10531091,+0,+2,+6,+8.

      best wishes

      Norman

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2001
        Norman Luhn wrote:

        > The new largest quadruplet is
        >
        > 109267227191*2500#+10531091,+0,+2,+6,+8.
        >
        > best wishes
        >
        > Norman

        Congratulations to Norman for this nice find!
        Tony will be glad to add this new record to his k-tuplets page.

        Hans

        (who has been searching for quadruplets for more than 8 months,
        but has not - yet - found a single one)
      • Bouk de
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
          May I ask why? That would really be a pity if you stop
          with Titanix.

          Bouk.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
            Great news, Marcel! You keep amazing us.

            Looking forward to the release!

            Bouk.

            > Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute
            > concurrently both
            > Titanix and its successor ;-)
            >
            > The new prog is on average almost twice as fast as
            > Titanix. A beta
            > version should be available next week.
            >
            > Marcel Martin

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • Jud McCranie
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
              At 04:50 PM 8/1/2001 +0200, znz@... wrote:

              >Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
              >Titanix and its successor ;-)

              That's great! For a while I was worried that a program like Titanix would
              cease to exist.

              | Jud McCranie |
              | |
              | 137*2^261147+1 is prime! (78,616 digits, 5/2/00) |
            • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
                znz@... wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > >May I ask why?
                >
                > Because it wouldn't be reasonnable to distribute concurrently both
                > Titanix and its successor ;-)
                >
                > The new prog is on average almost twice as fast as Titanix. A beta
                > version should be available next week.
                >
                > Marcel Martin

                Marcel, you really gave me a shock with that announcement in your
                I'm looking forward to that beta version :)

                Hans

                (who also thinks that Norman would have done better adding Titanix
                to his name at Tony's k-tuplets page)