RE: [PrimeNumbers] Definition of prime(2)

  • Billy Hamathi
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2009
      Thanks Cino,

      As a matter of fact, outside numbers, my other love is poetry and I greatly enjoyed how you put everything together.

      Now back to math, Mr Hilliard were are complelty in agreement. Maybe my choice of words were not the correct ones, but I meant what you say.

      If you allow for the division of zero by zero, you get into the situation where: "713=5234".

      I also know some of the areas were division of other numbers by zero is deterministic.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_by_zero

      It is similar to Euker's equation " P(n) = n^2 + n + 1", which works until "n=39", but there after becomes unreliable.

      So much as divion by zero works in some areas of math, it does not work in all.

      What then is the conclusion, it is wrong to say that "zero divided by zero" is defined.