Re: formula for primes

  • Patrick Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2009
      forget the "negative prime numbers" portion in my definition. call it a rookie error from someone not up to date on the standard definition. what can i say, the shoe seemed to fit...but i realize now that it's a couple of sizes too large...forcing it to fit would require something along the likes of, '...divisible by itself, its negative self, 1, and -1...'
      Will you ever forgive me???

      The "Positive Prime Numbers" portion still works, though it should be renamed to "Prime Numbers" since it already fits the standard definition...

      Thanks,
      Patrick.