Online factorizer and prime verifier program

  • Dario Alpern
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      This Friday I updated my ECM factorization & APRT-CLE prime verifier
      applet.

      I have rewritten all the APRT-CLE code so it does not use Java-
      builtin BigIntegers, so now that code runs about twice as fast as the
      previous version.

      The applet location is:

      http://www.alpertron.com.ar/ECM.HTM

      In the near future I will make an ActiveX version of the applet using
      C and assembler programming, so it could run perhaps 5-10 times
      faster. According to my statistics, about 80% to 90% of the people
      who visit my site is using Microsoft Internet Explorer on 32-bit
      Windows operating system.

      Unluckily to sign the ActiveX code I have to pay about $200 to $400
      to a Certification Authorithy. Since I don't want to pay money for
      something I will give for free, the code will remain unsigned.

      Of course, if someone has a better solution, please post it.

      Best regards,

      Dario Alejandro Alpern
      Buenos Aires - Argentina
      http://www.alpertron.com.ar/ENGLISH.HTM