Test message

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2000
      I guess I should make sure this new address is working! If you got this,
      then it is.

      Chris.
    • Andrey_601@tut.by
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2000
        --- In primenumbers@egroups.com, Chris Caldwell <caldwell@u...> wrote:
        > I guess I should make sure this new address is working! If you got
        this,
        > then it is.
        >
        > Chris.

        Excellent! It works! :-)))

        Andrey
      • Andrey Kulsha
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2003
          Hello,

          I'm sorry but my mailbox hasn't received any messages beginning with #11892, so I wonder if there's a bug of my mailbox or Yahoo!.

          Andrey

        • w_sindelar@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2014
            Can't access prime numbers @ yahoogroups. Site no longer available?
            Bill Sindelar
            The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
            Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/541d8d4985828d49256dst03duc