Henri LIFCHITZ PRP List

  • miltbrown@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
      Has Henri LIFCHITZ closed is PRP list or

      is there a new link?

      Milton L. Brown
    • Mike Oakes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, miltbrown@... wrote:

        > Has Henri LIFCHITZ closed is PRP list or
        > is there a new link?

        I share Milton's concern.
        If the site is down only temporarily for maintenance, or for moving to a new ISP, etc., I'm sure many dozens of contributors to and consulters of their truly excellent repository would appreciate Henri or Renaud reassuring us here that all will be well.
        -Mike Oakes