Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: primes in arithmetic sequences

  • Maximilian Hasler
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Yes, there are common values for t1 y t2, but no-one can prove it yet.
      I don't expect that this more general statement could be proved prior
      to proving the twin prime conjecture (which is the special case p-q=2
      where the values of t1, t2 are most dense - in fact you have a t1 and
      a t2 for each prime larger than p resp. q).
      Maximilian