Re: AP26 search

  • Paul Underwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "jarek372000"
      <jaroslaw.wroblewski@...> wrote:

      > I just wanted to let you know that AP26 search has been started by
      > PrimeGrid. At this moment only 64 bit Linux version is available,
      64
      > bit Windows will come later.
      >
      > If you are interested in joining the search, please go to:
      > http://www.primegrid.com/
      > http://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=1158
      >
      > Happy New Year to everyone,

      HNY Jarek and other prime fanatics.

      I guess there are some APs on the page
      http://www.primegrid.com/stats_ap26.php
      (including an AP25)
      that ought to be surfacing on Jens's page:
      http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl522332/math/aprecords.htm

      What is the deal, Jens? Has the mighty PrimeGrid set any records?

      Wishing for a swift goal to the non-acedemia side for the longest
      know AP ;P

      Paul
    • Jaroslaw Wroblewski
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
        The 3 AP24 and the AP25 found by PrimeGrid AP26-Search are
        rediscoveries of known results. One more known AP24 is going to be
        rediscovered. There are 5 more known AP24, which are not on the way of
        the search.

        So far there was no new AP24 or AP25 discovered.

        Details of AP23 and longer found by PrimeGrid are here:
        http://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=1182

        Jarek