Re: [PrimeNumbers] Broken Pottery

  • Billy Hamathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
      Welcome to my club!!!

      --- On Mon, 12/1/09, Kermit Rose <kermit@...> wrote:

      From: Kermit Rose <kermit@...>
      Subject: [PrimeNumbers] Broken Pottery
      To: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 6:45 AM

      I have been a piece of broken pottery.

      A kind generous sensitive person has pointed out to me the flaw
      in my supposed polynomial time factoring algorithm.

      At first it was a pride shattering emotional fall.

      I remember that bone shattering physical falls are fairly easy to
      recover from.
      I expect that I shall recover from this emotional fall.
      Maybe, even the crack in my ceramic side will be sealed.

      I apologize to all, especially to phil,
      whose postings I have admired,
      even when his annoyance has
      caused him to express his disdain and impatience
      for such foolish posts like some of mine have been.

      Kermit Rose

      Kermit Rose