Broken Pottery

  • Kermit Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
      I have been a piece of broken pottery.

      A kind generous sensitive person has pointed out to me the flaw
      in my supposed polynomial time factoring algorithm.

      At first it was a pride shattering emotional fall.

      I remember that bone shattering physical falls are fairly easy to
      recover from.
      I expect that I shall recover from this emotional fall.
      Maybe, even the crack in my ceramic side will be sealed.

      I apologize to all, especially to phil,
      whose postings I have admired,
      even when his annoyance has
      caused him to express his disdain and impatience
      for such foolish posts like some of mine have been.

      Kermit Rose

      Kermit Rose
    • Billy Hamathi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009