Concise prime-rich polynomials and Proth sequences

  • warren_d_smith31
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Greetings prime-ologists.

      I just wrote a paper
      "Concise Prime-Rich Polynomials and Proth sequences".
      It for the moment is available at this URL
      http://rangevoting.org/PrimeRich.html
      but it will move later to here
      http://www.math.temple.edu/~wds/homepage/PrimeRich.html

      Comments welcome. You can email them to warren.wds AT
      gmail.com .

      The paper may be of some interest to e.g, those seeking the world's largest prime.
      I'm unsure how new the results are, but some evidence for their newness
      is the fact that the integer sequences herein (and various related ones)
      are not currently to be found in Sloane's OEIS.

      --
      Warren D. Smith
      http://RangeVoting.org <-- add your endorsement (by clicking "endorse" as 1st step)