Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Detailed illustration of polynomial time factoring algorithm

  • Alex Petty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      it appears that the RSA challenge is no longer open. is this true?

      -alex

      --
      alex petty
      alexander.petty@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
        --- On Tue, 1/6/09, Alex Petty <alexander.petty@...> wrote:
        > it appears that the RSA challenge is no longer open. is this
        > true?

        Given that that's a stand-alone question, why did you not trim the couple of dozens of lines of cruft that followed it and was no longer required for context?

        Anyway, to answer your question, yup, the beancounters finally pushed the final academic out of RSA, and decided that such challenges didn't look good on the balance sheet.