Re: 2 AP21 with the same difference

  • jarek372000
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Kruse Andersen"
      <jens.k.a@...> wrote:
      > Great! 22 primes in a fixed pattern is impressive.

      Well, it was lucky and it happenned only once.

      > Combining these two construction principles means that if two
      > AP22 with the same common difference were known then ........

      Unfortunately I am unable to specify the progression difference in
      advance and THEN REASONABLY EXPECT to find AP22 with that difference.
      Despite 58 64-bit computers working on it for 3 days now, I was unable
      to find another AP22 with predefined difference. So far I am trying
      differences 43# and 41#. If that fails to produce 2 AP22 with the same
      difference, I will try a few other near primorial differences, e.g.
      37#*p with p=43,47,53,59,61.

      Known AP21 with the same difference
      First terms of progressions are given

      Difference 43#: