Re: N Consecutive Primes as Sequential Terms in Arithmetic Progressions

  • w_sindelar@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
      Thank you Jens. Indeed I forgot to append ">2" to D where it appears in
      2 places. My hand written draft is correct, but I'm a clumsy typist. I
      wish I had known about your site Consecutive Congruent Primes before I
      posted. Best regards.

      Bill Sindelar
      Click to consolidate your debt in minutes, stop late or over-limit fees, pay less.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2bkby3cs3v4nT1KqwdCrzFmi9U8Lv4RDchFnOBPHwtiaPR/